Known as “Dr. Gluten” and “The Gluten Expert,” world-renowned pediatric gastroenterologist Dr. Rodney Ford will be speaking in Tucson this October.
A prolific author and recognized expert in the field of allergies (especially related to gluten), Dr. Ford will be sharing research and data from his newest book, Gluten: Zero Global.
“A New Zealand native, Dr. Ford is a dynamic speaker who will hold you captive with his wit and entertaining style. Dr. Ford still lives and practices in New Zealand and Southern Arizona Celiac Support is thrilled to be able to host him during his North American 2012 Fall tour.”
- LOCATION: Westward Look Resort, 245 E. Ina Rd., Tucson
- DATE: Saturday, October 6, 2012
- TIME: 11:30am lunch with lecture, followed by 30 minute Q & A
- COST: $15/SACS member; $30/SACS family rate; $25/nonmembers
- NOTES: Tickets must be purchased PRIOR to the event.