Celebrating “25 Years of Cheers,” the Arizona Renaissance Festival will be open every Saturday and Sunday, February 9 through March 31, 2013.
The Arizona Renaissance Festival is a medieval amusement park with a 12-stage theater, 30-acre circus, arts and crafts fair, and a jousting tournament with three performances every day.
Rides for children include the Assault Catapult, Piccolo Pony (world’s largest rocking horse), Da Vinci’s Flying Machine, Voyage to the New World, and the Dragon’s Tower Slide.
You’ll also enjoy seeing more than 2,000 costumed actors, dances, and musicians who will roam the medieval replica village. If you want to join in the merriment, you can arrive in costume too!
- LOCATION: 12601 E. Highway 60, Gold Canyon (approximately 2 hours northwest of Tucson)
- DATE: Saturdays and Sundays, February 9, 2013 – March 31, 2013 [ALSO: Presidents’ Day, Monday, February 18, 2013]
- TIME: 10:00am – 6:00pm, rain or shine
- COST: Advance tickets can be purchased at Fry’s Food Stores statewide. Advance discount tickets available at Fry’s are $20 for adults, $10 for kids ages 5 –12, and children under 5 are always FREE. Tickets purchased at the Festival Box Office are $2 more. Discount tickets for seniors (60 and older) are $19, only available at the Festival Box Office. Note that rides, games, and food are not included.
- NOTES: No pets. Free parking.