AZ Air Time is an indoor trampoline park in Marana. Located directly next to Costco near Orange Grove & Thornydale, the 25,815 sq ft facility is colorful and airy with plenty of unique spaces.
Visitors of all ages pay by the hour to jump, flip, dance, and run on trampolines. In addition to a 5,000 sq ft main trampoline, there are 2 dodgeball courts, 2 basketball hoops, a 2-lane foam pit, and a separate area for kids under age 6. There are also three party rooms that can be reserved for birthdays and other special occasions.
Where is AZ Air Time located?
AZ Air Time opened on October 19, 2013 in Marana. The address is: 3931 W. Costco Dr., Marana.
What are the hours?
Summer hours for 2019 are as follows:
- Monday-Thursday: 10:00am-9:00pm
- Friday-Saturday: 10:00am-11:00am
- Sunday: 10:00am-8:00pm
Why would I visit AZ Air Time?
- To play dodgeball
- To shoot baskets
- To jump into a huge foam pit
- To attend a birthday party
- To try the rockwall, stepping sticks, or ninja court
How much does it cost?
- 1 hour jump time: $13.50
- 1.5 hour jump time: $16.50
- 2-hour jump time: $19.50
- All Day Pass (with socks): $25.50
Can I purchase a membership instead?
Memberships are not currently available.
Are there any discount days?
Discounts are available for special needs, multiples (twins, triplets, quads), and the military.
Other special promotions offered on a weekly basis are as follows:
- Tuesday/Thursday BOGO: 2 hours of jump time for $13.50
- Wednesday Wiggles: Ages 6 and under jump for $6.50/hour between 3:00pm-5:00pm
- Wednesday Family Meal Deal: four 1-hour jump passes, 1 large pizza, and 4 fountain drinks for $45.50
- Friday Night Club: $22.50 for three hours of jump time between 8:00pm-11:00pm
Do I have to sign a waiver?
Yes. There are laptops in the check-in area. Every jumper is required to fill out a waiver – which must include your name, address, phone number, email address, birthday, and driver’s license number.
How much time should I allot for my visit?
One to two hours should be an ample amount of time, but…you can always add time if you’re having a jumptastic time.
What should I wear?
Work-out clothing is your best bet. Athletic shorts, breathable shirts, yoga pants, t-shirts, elastic waists, etc.
Do I need to wear socks and/or shoes?
It is mandatory that all jumpers wear jump socks. Socks should have a rubber grip at the bottom.
Jumpers may not jump barefoot or with shoes.
*Note that “free secure storage of your belongings” (shoes, purses, phones, diapers, etc) is included.
What should I bring with me?
A water bottle.
Are restrooms available?
Is outside food allowed?
No outside food or drink is permitted.
What dining venues are available on-site?
A snack bar is on-site.
Food items for sale include:
- Tummy Yummies $1.50
- Chips $0.75
- Popcorn $2.50 (small), $3.50 (large)
- Happy Healthy Snacks 1 for $3.55; 2 for $6.00
- Pizza Slice $3.50
- Large Pizza $15.50
- Nachos $3.50
- Pretzel $2.75
- Candy $1.75
- Dippin’ Dots – 5 oz. $4.00; 9 oz. $6.00
Soda, Powerade, Icee’s, and a variety of bottled beverages are also available for purchase.
What restaurants are located NEAR AZ Air Time?
There are a number of dining options in the area! Our top picks within a 5-mile radius are:
- Costco, 3901 W. Costco Dr. (right next door!) – pizza, wraps, frozen yogurt, food court seating
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers, 3725 W. Orange Grove Rd. (0.4 miles away) – burgers, hot dogs, fries, custard, milkshakes
- MOD Pizza, 3780 W. Ina Rd (1.2 miles away) – personal-size, artisan-style pizzas & salad
- Persian Room, 9290 N. Thornydale Rd (3.7 miles away) – fine dining, traditional Persian cuisine
- Asian Spice Restaurant, 7850 N. Silverbell Rd (5 miles away) – “healthy Chinese food,” lunch specials
BABIES & KIDS
What ages would be best suited for AZ Air Time?
All ages are welcome.
AZ Air Time has almost 1500 sq. ft. dedicated for jumpers ages 6 & younger – including a bounce house and a slide. The 1/4 pipe designed trampolines gives little jumpers the best trampoline experience. With level and padded landing areas, getting on and off is a breeze. The oversized landing area also accommodates parents. You can watch your little ones jump, bounce, and play just a few feet away. This area has 2 60″ TV’s and free wi-fi.
Should I bring a stroller?
A stroller will not be necessary.
Is there a designated area for nursing moms?
No. That said, there are a number of chairs throughout the facility.
Are changing tables available?
Yes – in the restrooms.
Are highchairs available in the snack bar area?
Can I have my birthday party at AZ Air Time?
Absolutely! AZ Air Time has a variety of party packages to choose from.
How are the trampolines cleaned/sanitized?
Every mat is mopped every night with a disinfectant that is recommended by the manufacturer.
Is AZ Air Time on Facebook and Twitter?
What else do I need to know before I visit AZ Air Time?
That just about covers it. Have a great time!