Just in time to celebrate the Christmas season, Ballet Tucson announces its 2016 production of The Nutcracker, returning in grand style to the Tucson Music Hall. This beloved production, with a cast of 100 performers, is led by Ballet Tucson’s outstanding company of professional dancers in leading roles. Prima Ballerina Jenna Johnson reprises her role as the “Sugar Plum Fairy,” partnered by Season Guest Artist Fredrick Davis, formerly with Dance Theatre of Harlem in New York City.
This award-winning, timeless, classic ballet is replete with an enormous growing Christmas tree, a larger than life Nutcracker Soldier and Mouse King, swirling snowflakes, and exotic sweets and spices.
Audiences of all ages will enjoy colorful and charming visual delights, superb dancing, and heart-warming memories to last a lifetime.
- LOCATION: Tucson Music Hall, 260 S. Church Ave., Tucson
- DATE: December 22, 23, & 24
- TIME: 7:30pm on December 22; 3:00pm and 7:30pm on December 23; 1:00pm on December 24
- COST: $30-$58/ticket ($26-$40 for military/children/students/seniors) – buy tickets
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Ballet Tucson on Facebook and FOLLOW Ballet Tucson on Twitter.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 2 tickets to a performance of Ballet Tucson’s “The Nutcracker.”
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, December 15, 2016 at 11:59pm.
* The winner is Joy W. Congratulations! *