The second annual BE TUCSON Women’s 5k Run/Walk and Men’s Mile is scheduled for Sunday, March 3rd, 2013.
• technical t-shirt from Leslie Jordan designs
• new course circling La Encantada
• wine glasses for age-group winners and as raffle prizes, courtesy of The Running Shop
• plenty of food and drink from Savaya Coffee, AJ’s Market, and BodyArmor recovery drink
• post-race Beauty Expo with giveaways and discounts featuring yoga experts, pilates instructors, boot camp leaders, clothing boutiques, beauty salons, and more
The Men’s Mile starts at 7:45am – with one screaming loop around La Encantada.
The Women’s Race starts at 8:00 am, with a 5k course that does three loops around the property—”plenty of straightaways and downhill to make for fast times, with enough inclines to keep you on your toes!”
- LOCATION: La Encantada, 2905 E. Skyline Dr., Tucson
- DATE: Sunday, March 3, 2013
- TIME: 7:45am Men’s Mile; 8:00am Women’s 5K
- COST: $20-$30, depending on SAR membership and date of registration