Are you breastfeeding your new baby in Tucson? Do you have questions or concerns? Worried about milk supply, nipple pain, or baby’s latch? Need pumping pointers?
Attend a free breastfeeding support group, where you will have the chance to interact with other new moms and hear from lactation consultants and experienced breastfeeding moms.
All groups are open to new mothers, regardless of where you delivered your baby.
You may want to call or e-mail ahead of time to confirm that the meeting will be happening.
- Breastfeeding Support Group at Tucson Medical Center, 5301 E. Grant Rd, Tucson, 10:00am – 11:30am
- Tucson La Leche League Breastfeeding Cafe at Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr, Tucson, 10:00am (1st Monday of the month)
- Tucson La Leche League Breastfeeding Cafe at Himmel Park Branch Library, 1035 N. Treat Ave, Tucson, 6:30pm-8:00pm (3rd Monday of the month)
- Breastfeeding Support Group at St. Joseph’s Hospital, 350 N. Wilmot Rd, Tucson, 2:00pm-3:00pm (every Tuesday)
- Tucson La Leche League Breastfeeding Cafe at a Private Residence, 1730 N. Forty Niner Dr, Tucson, 10:00am (3rd Wednesday of the month)
- Breastfeeding Support Group at Northwest Medical Center, 6060 N. Fountain Plaza Dr, Tucson, 1:00pm-2:30pm and 6:00pm-7:30pm (every Wednesday)
- Tucson La Leche League Toddler Group at Savaya Coffee Steampump Cafe, 11177 N. Oracle Rd, Oro Valley, 9:00am (1st Thursday of the month)
- Tucson La Leche League Breastfeeding Cafe at Christ Lutheran Vail, 14600 E. Colossal Cave Rd, Vail, 9:00am (3rd Friday of the month)
- Bumblebee Breastfeeding Support Group at Milk & Honey, 3844 E. Pima St., Tucson, 10am-12pm (every Friday)
* Do you have immediate questions or concerns? Please call the Tucson La Leche League Warmline at 520-789-MILK (520-789-6455) or the Arizona Breastfeeding Hotline (multilingual) at 1-800-833-4642.