Are you breastfeeding your new baby in Tucson? Do you have questions or concerns? Worried about your milk supply? Your baby’s latch? Your pumping techniques?
Attend a free breastfeeding support group, where you will have the chance to interact with other new moms and hear from lactation consultants.
All groups are open to new mothers, regardless of where you delivered your baby.
Please call or e-mail ahead of time to confirm that the meeting will be happening.
- Tucson Medical Center, 5301 E. Grant Rd, Tucson, 10:00am – 11:30am
- Wheeler Taft Abbett Sr Library, 7800 N. Schisler Dr, Tucson, 10:00am (1st Monday of the month)
- St. Joseph’s Hospital, 350 N. Wilmot Rd, Tucson, 10:00am – 11:30am (1st and 3rd Tuesdays of the month)
- St. Mark’s Presbyterian Church, 3809 E. 2nd St, Tucson, 10:00am (1st Tuesday of the month)
- The Event Center, 6060 N. Fountain Plaza Dr, Tucson, 1:00pm-2:30pm OR 6:00pm-7:30pm
- The Post Residence, 1730 N. Forty Niner Dr, Tucson, 10:00am (3rd Wednesday of the month)
- Himmel Park Library, 1035 N. Treat Ave, Tucson, 6:30pm (3rd Thursday of the month)
* If you prefer to stay in the comfort of your home, you can pay for a one-on-one visit from Mama’s Latte or Best Fed Breastfeeding Support.