Sign up for a cool summer 5k through the shady Green Valley Pecan Farm!
The course is on dirt roads and trails through the pecan orchards, giving runners a unique opportunity to see the farm and enjoy a breezy 3.1 miles under the trees.
A pancake breakfast will be provided at the conclusion of the race.
- LOCATION: Green Valley Pecan Company, 1625 E. Sahuarita Rd., Sahuarita
- DATE: Saturday, July 27, 2013
- TIME: Registration and bib pick-up begins at 5:30am. Race begins at 6:30am.
- COST: $20-$30, depending on date of registration
- NOTES: If you register before July 20th, you’ll receive a FREE t-shirt.