Funtasticks Family Fun Park, which is owned and operated by ProParks Management of Orlando, Florida, has been offering family fun in Tucson for 23 years.
Now the park is moving the fun to the next level with CACTUS SPRINGS, an interactive water play attraction, which opened to the public on July 2.
The Cactus Springs water play structure has multiple levels and features colorful water slides and multiple gigantic tipping buckets that dump 1,000 gallons of water every 10 minutes on funseekers at the park. The new structure also has bubbler jets, water wheels, water curtains, and waterfalls which provide plenty of water fun for children and families to enjoy together.
“Cactus Springs is an amazing new water attraction that guests will love,” said Funtasticks General Manager Bill Pegg. “It will add an interactive family friendly attraction to “beat the heat” and compliments the excitement of our kiddie land rides, go-karts, arcade, laser tag, bumper boats and the ‘clean-safe-fun’ experience we provide to each of our park visitors.”
- LOCATION: Funtasticks Family Fun Park (and Cactus Springs!), 221 E. Wetmore Rd, Tucson [near the Tucson Mall in northwest Tucson]
- HOURS: Cactus Springs, Mini Golf, Arcade, Go-Karts, Bumper Boats, and Laser Tag are open Sun-Thurs, 10:00am to 10:00pm and Fri-Sat 10:00am-midnight. Kiddie Land has slightly different hours. See the website for complete details.
- COST: An All-Day Funtasticks Wristband (which includes 3 hours in Funtasticks and all-day at Cactus Springs!) is $35.99/person. An All-Day Cactus Springs is $20.99/person. A 3-Hour Cactus Springs Water Pass is $16.99. A 2-Hour Cactus Springs Water Pass is $14.99. If a member of your party will not be participating, a $5 non-participant fee applies. The $5 fee is waived for chaperones for all-day passes, birthday parties, and group events. Other passes/wristbands are available at Funtasticks for individual attractions and/or no access to Cactus Springs.
- CHANGING ROOMS: There are changing rooms available if you need to change from your swimsuit to dry clothes – or vice versa.
- CABANAS: Private cabanas are also available for rent. Each private cabana provides a special place to relax in a shaded area while having close access to the water playground. Cabana locations vary and can not be guaranteed. Inventory is limited. Please call ahead to reserve your private cabana rental. $25 for weekdays, $50 for weekends + holidays.
- FOOD + DRINK: Outside food and drinks are not allowed, except for cake and ice cream for birthday parties. That being said, food orders can be placed at the Cactus Springs window. The menu consists of anything from large pizzas ($15.99-$16.99) and chicken wings to burgers ($6.99) and salad ($4.99). Dippin’ Dots ice cream is also available in three sizes – Kids ($4.50), Regular ($5.50), and Large ($6.50). There are plenty of shady picnic tables inside Cactus Springs.
- HEIGHT REQUIREMENTS: Anyone is welcome to play at Cactus Springs! Top tier slides have a 300lb weight limit and minimum height restriction of 40 inches. Middle tier slide has a 200lb weight limit and a minimum height restriction of 36 inches.
- PARTIES: To book your group/private event at Cactus Springs, contact Terry Gonzalez at 520-888-4653 Ext. 6 or email email@example.com.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: FOLLOW Funtasticks Family Fun Park on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.