Enjoy special guests and fun family activities – at the regular admission price – from 12:00pm to 4:00pm.
Schedule of Activities is as follows for Sunday, May 1:
- 12pm-4pm: Kids Create Family Fun Project- Make a Fairy House
- 12pm-4pm: Dress Up Station in the Enchanted Realm
- 12:3opm-1:30pm: Roaming Magician George Franzen in the Galleries
- 2pm: Storytime and Book Signing with Lili DeBarbieri reading her Book Sand Dune Daisy: A Pocket Mouse Tale
- 2:30pm: Puppet Show with Elysia Hansel
- 3:00pm: Fairy Caitlin’s Story with More to the Story Entertainment
Fairy and elf attire is highly encouraged.
Remember that admission rates are as follows – Adults $9, Senior/Military $8, Youth (ages 4-17) $6. Children 3 and under AND museum members are always free.