Cielos at Lodge on the Desert is now open for lunch, dinner, and dessert – seven days a week.
Located on the property of boutique hotel Lodge on the Desert (a Tucson landmark since 1931), the new menu “highlights local and traditional ingredients for a modern interpretation of Southwest cuisine” and is led by Executive Chef David Solorzano.
Expect to pay $7-$16 for lunch entrees – burgers, salads, chicken wings, etc.
Dinner entrees are in the $20-$36 range, with options like Pork Porterhouse, Duck Breast, and Scallop Puttanesca (to name a few).
A limited children’s menu is also available ($6 entrees) – chicken tenders, mac & cheese, and grilled cheese.
The property atmosphere is distinctly Tucson, with vibrant doors, interesting architecture, romantic arbors, hand-painted wood beams, plentiful pretty pots, and an understated casual elegance.
Feel free to walk-in or make reservations to try this newly refreshed upscale restaurant in midtown Tucson.
- Location: Cielos at Lodge on the Desert, 306 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson
- Hours: Lunch (11am-2pm), Happy Hour (3pm-7pm), Dinner (5pm-10pm)
- Happy Hour: 3:00pm-7:00pm, daily
- Seating: Indoor or Outdoor
- Parking: Free
- Recommended For: Date Night, Girls/Guys Night Out, Lunch With A Friend, Business Lunch or Dinner
- Social Media: LIKE Lodge on the Desert on Facebook; FOLLOW Lodge on the Desert on Twitter.