Always wanted to know what it was like to stomp around in a barrel of grapes? Now is your chance!
Coronado Vineyards invites you to the 6th Annual Grape Stomp – a two day event featuring live music, food, and wine tasting.
Sip on award-winning wine. Purchase savory food from Coronado’s Vineyard View Restaurant (lunch: 11:00am – 3:00pm; dinner: 5:oopm – 8:oopm). Take off your shoes and dance in a grape barrel.
Stomping ends at 4:00pm each day, but you’re welcome to stay and enjoy dinner overlooking the vines.
Please note that Coronado Vineyards is located less than one mile off I-10 in Wilcox at exit 344.
- LOCATION: Coronado Vineyards, 2909 E. Country Club Dr., Wilcox
- DATE: Saturday, August 18, 2012 and Sunday, August 19, 2012
- TIME: 10:00am – 4:00pm, both days
- COST: Adults are $10. Prices includes a souvenir wine glass and wine tasting.
- NOTES: Children are FREE (and are always the best stompers!). ;)