Coyote Creek is a gated master planned community located on the southeast side of Tucson in the town of Vail.
Nestled in the foothills of the Rincon Mountains adjacent to Saguaro National Park East, the lots in Coyote Creek offer majestic mountain views and the coveted feel of being out in the great outdoors. Conditions and restrictions guarantee that more than 75% of the land will remain in Sonoran Desert vegetation.
Encompassing nearly a thousand acres, the community will eventually consist of 395 homesites, ranging between 1.5 and 4 acres.
If you are a horse-owner, note that a limited number of lots are designated for equestrian facilities and there is also a central equestrian center that is available for any residents who wish to board their horses ($300 per month per horse). Three arenas, an exercise pen, and a party/community area are also on-property.
On the northwest side of the community, you’ll find a beautifully designed Recreation Center – home to lighted tennis courts, a basketball court, two pickleball courts, a sand volleyball court, a covered playground, a BBQ and grass area, and a huge rock fireplace. Perfect for entertaining!
Distinctives of Coyote Creek include:
- custom scenic lots between 1.5 and 4 acres
- luxury custom homes
- state-of-the-art equestrian center
- open space and protected views
- excellent trail access for walking, hiking, biking, and horseback riding
- recreation center with tennis courts, a basketball court, sand volleyball court, covered playground, and outdoor kitchen
- located in the acclaimed Vail School District
If you’re looking to buy in Coyote Creek, you can expect to find lots starting at approximately $69,000 on up to $200,000+. Choose your builder and design the home of your dreams (minimum 2,300sqft). The lots are generously sized so you’ll likely have space for a large house with a patio and pool, as well as a guesthouse. Since this a fairly new development, not many completed homes are currently for sale, but you can expect to pay anywhere from $400,000 to 1.5million.
You might like living in Coyote Creek if you…
- enjoy hiking and biking
- have horses or dream of having horses
- pine for mountain views
- love to watch the plants and animals of the desert
- want to have the flexibility of custom-designing your luxury home
- don’t mind driving a bit to get to the nearest grocery store
- don’t want to live “on top of” your neighbors (but still want to have neighbors)
We Recommend Tucson Realtor Finder!