THIS VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITY IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE. PLEASE SEE OUR CALENDAR AND SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER TO FIND OUT ABOUT OTHER VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES.
Casa de los Niños is looking for dedicated volunteers to help care for infants and toddlers. Cuddle, hold, and entertain infants & toddlers from birth to 2 years old.
Volunteers come at least once a week for a three hour shift to help staff with the everyday care of children who have been abused or neglected.
In order to become a volunteer, you will need to:
- Complete an application packet.
- Have a interview.
- Complete a medical and drug screening.
- Submit to an FBI and criminal background check.
- Attend 16 hours of training.
- Be 16 years of age or older.