Casa de los Niños is looking for dedicated volunteers to help care for infants and toddlers. Cuddle, hold, and entertain infants & toddlers from birth to 2 years old.
Volunteers come at least once a week for a three hour shift to help staff with the everyday care of children who have been abused or neglected.
Volunteer shifts are available seven days a week, starting at 6am and ending at 9pm.
In order to become a volunteer, you will need to:
- Complete an application packet.
- Have a interview.
- Complete a medical and drug screening.
- Submit to an FBI and criminal background check.
- Attend 16 hours of training.
- Be 16 years of age or older.