Asian Lantern Festival at Reid Park Zoo
February 2, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00pm, repeating until March 23, 2019
Reid Park Zoo is partnering with the Confucius Institute at the University of Arizona, Tianyu Arts & Culture Inc., and Tucson Chinese Cultural Center to bring over 40 colorful, customized lantern displays to Southern Arizona. Save the date for this event that will transport you across the world with Asian-inspired entertainment, cuisine, and culture.
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy:
- Over 40 larger-than-life lanterns
- Authentic Asian cuisine
- Chinese name writing, calligraphy, painting, music, crafts, and so much more!
- $18 for Adults
- $16 for Children (2-14)
- Children 1-year-old or younger are free
- Members get $2 off admission
- The Asian Lantern Festival is a family-friendly event.
- Carousel rides will be available for an additional fee.
- Food from Taste Catering will be available throughout the Zoo for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Animals will have access to heated habitats behind-the-scenes for this event, and will likely choose to be off habitat.