- This event has passed.
Boo at the Zoo at Reid Park Zoo
October 26, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00pm, repeating until October 28, 2018
Boo at the Zoo will feature the pirates, superheroes, princesses, and wizards inspired by your favorite books and movies. While you stroll through the Zoo at a pace that works for your family, children will play old-fashioned games and activities while listening to music in Rancho Sahuarita’s Fall Festival Zone, explore a western skele-town, and visit the event sponsors for treats sure to please the whole family’s sweet tooth.
This year, the popular Crandell Glass Scary Loop will be featured in the Zoo’s South America loop (suggested for children 12 and older) for even more monster-ous thrills! Thanks to MetroPCS, every child will also leave with a full bag of candy. Scare-ousel will be open for rides for an additional fee. Cafe will be open with food stations in Fall Festival and “Skele”town.
The following theme zones will be featured at Boo at the Zoo 2018:
- Visit the Egyptian catacombs
- Take a stroll through Pirates of the Scare-ibbean
- Walk down Scarecrow Alley
- Get a photo with your favorite frozen princess in a winter wonderland
- Visit Rancho Sahuarita’s Fall Festival Zone. Get lost in a hay maze (for small children), play corn hole, glitter tattoos, live entertainment with Freddy Parish Band, treat stations, and more!
- Gear up to time travel with our Steam Punk entourage
- Dare to visit Dr. Zoologic’s Mad LAB located at the Conservation Learning Center. You’ll never guess what you might see or what gooey things you might encounter in this mad scientist’s lab, muhahah.
- Take a wild ride to Western Skele-town. Great photo ops and fun with a saloon, jail, stagecoach, outhouse, and visit sponsor treat stations.
- Meet your favorite superheroes, galactic warriors, princesses, and more.
- Visit the Crandell Glass Scary Loop
- Meet a magical wizard at the platform
- Get your photo in the Pumpkin Patch
The fun starts at 6:00pm with early admission at 5:30pm for Zoo Members. The event ends at 8:00pm so arrive before 7:30pm to make sure you get to see everything!
$10 for Non-Members
$8 for Zoo Members
Under two years of age are free.