Dig up your zombies and grab your ghouls! Show off your boo-tiful costumes at Reid Park Zoo for a delightful, not too frightful, family friendly evening at Boo at the Zoo! You’ll have an enchanting time with the whole family at this Tucson Halloween tradition. Proceeds benefit Zoo animal care, operations, and education programs.
- Say “Cheese!” during meet and greets with your favorite characters from princesses and pirates to superheroes and movie and storybook figures!
- Catch a spell-binding act from Illusionist Michael Howell!
- Cackle with the whole family through silly skeleton scenes.
- For the bravest of the bunch, visit spooky scenes for a little fright in your night.
- Join in Bug Town and use your pollinating powers to produce your own bug masterpiece!
- Giggle with ghoulish games throughout the Rancho Sahuarita Fall Festival Zone.
- Gaze up into the known (and unknown) with an a portable planetarium.
- Enjoy as you safely trick-or-treat at candy stations throughout the Zoo!
Timed entry only: To make sure everyone has enough room to spread their bat wings, tickets to Boo at the Zoo will be sold with entry times this year and must be purchased in advance.
Timed tickets only
$11 Zoo Members
$13 General Admission