- This event has passed.
Brew Lights at Reid Park Zoo
December 1, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm$6 – $35
Reid Park Zoo and Craft Tucson are teaming up for the hoppiest holiday event in southern Arizona, Brew Lights, on December 1 from 6:00 – 9:00pm! Enjoy samplings of your favorite craft beer from local breweries under the twinkling lights of Tucson’s favorite holiday tradition, Zoo Lights presented by Tucson Electric Power. All proceeds from this event will benefit Reid Park Zoo.
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy:
- Four tastings of your choice of local craft beer
- Souvenir glass
- Exclusive access to Zoo Lights
- Falling snow in the winter wonderland
- Pictures with Santa
- Carousel rides
- S’mores, cinnamon rolls, and hot chocolate (with or without spirits!)
- Thousands of twinkling lights and lighted animals displays
- The great feeling of knowing your ticket purchase has helped save wild animals
Price (Online registration coming soon!):
- $35 for Adult VIP (21+ only)
- $30 for Member VIP (21+ only)
- $10 for Adults (not participating in beer tasting)
- $6 for Children (2-14)
- Children 1-year-old or younger are free
- Members get $2 off regular Zoo Lights admission
(Not a member yet? Click here to sign up today!)
BEST VALUE! VIP Tickets includes four tastings of beer (only VIP ticket holders may purchase additional beer tickets at the event for one tasting $5 or four tastings for $15) plus a souvenir glass. Members get $5 off the VIP ticket.
- Brew Lights is a family-friendly event.
- VIP Guests must be at least 21 years old and present a valid photo ID.
- Guests without a valid photo ID will not be permitted to purchase a VIP ticket.
- Food from Taste Catering will be available throughout the Zoo for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Animals will have access to heated habitats behind-the-scenes for this event, and will likely choose to be off habitat.