- This event has passed.
Dave’s Run for ALS at Curtis Park
March 25 @ 7:00 am - 10:00 am$17 – $50
Dave’s Run for ALS is an event for runners and walkers of all ages and abilities. The event honors the late David Filer who was an avid runner, active SAR member, and local business owner. David was diagnosed with ALS, also known as Lou Gehrig’s Disease, in the summer of 2000. Currently there is no cure for this fatal disease. A portion of the proceeds from the event will go specifically for ALS research, via the Jim Himelic foundation.
- USATF certified 5K & 10K flat and fast courses (electronically chip timed)
- One Mile FitKidz and Family Run/Walk
- FREE eegees for participants!
- Team Registration – the team with the most 5K & 10K registrants will win a FREE eegees party valued at $150!
- Plenty of fun activities for kids including facepainting and a jumping castle obstacle course!