- This event has passed.
Dr. Gann’s Diet of Hope Cinco de Mayo 10K, 5K, & FitKidz Mile
May 5, 2019 @ 6:30 am - 9:30 am$35
he 39th annual edition of Tucson’s largest and most scenic 10K and 5K winds its way through Starr Pass in the foothills of the Tucson Mountains. Run or walk the gorgeous course with beautiful mountain scenery and great views of the Tucson basin. Afterwards, stay for a Cinco de Mayo Celebration, featuring the Cholla High School mariachi band.
- New: Finishers Medals for all 10k & 5k finishers
- RRCA Arizona 10k State Championship
- Family Fiesta: Sombrero kids dash (for kids of all ages), jumping castle, pinatas, water balloon toss and more!
- FitKidz Race: Free 1 Mile race for kids under 12.
- Team Competition: Team competition is open to the 5k and 10k! The team with the most participants will be awarded with a party package to some of Tucson’s finest establishments
- FREE Event T-shirt for all participants! Shirt sizes are first-come, first-served!
- Post-Race Breakfast Burritos from El Saguarito Mexican Food, plus fruit and cookies
- Post-Race Eegee’s Slush: a Tucson favorite!
- Mariachi Performance: by Cholla High School Mariachi Club