- This event has passed.
Fit Fest at Reid Park Zoo
March 3 @ 5:00 pm - 8:00 pm$5 – $20
Try out a wide range of fitness programs and visit a variety of vendors at the Zoo’s annual Fit Fest. Licensed and certified fitness instructors from all over the state will showcase PiYo®, Pound, Turbo Kick®, Boot Camp, Silver Sneakers, Zumba®, MASHUP, Mixed Fit, Tabata, and Yoga.
- Fitness vendors include Boxing Inc., Chuze Fitness, Dance It Studio
- Try out yoga with naranTuda at the Conservation Learning Center
- The Humane Society of Southern Arizona will be highlighting Jog a Dog (or walk)
- Try out dance with Tucson Movement Arts
- Visit Tucson Medical Center’s Kid’s Zone at Expedition Tanzania for a variety of kid-friendly activities including Animal Olympics!
- Receive a wellness check from PCC! This includes resting heart rate, blood pressure, hand grip strength, and waist-to-hip ratio.
- Browse a variety of wellness vendors including chair massage by Cortiva Massage, make-up tips from Aveda, and sampling Sweet Leaf water enhancers from Natural Grocers.
With low and high impact movements to fast and slow rhythms, there is something for everyone. The Zoofari Cafe will be open for food and refreshments. Beer, wine & margaritas will be available for purchase in the Event Gardens.
Pre-sale tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children (ages 5-13).
Zoo Members get $3 off adult admission. Want to become a Reid Park Zoo member? Click here and save!
Day-of-event tickets will be sold at the door for $20 for adults.
*Funds raised from the event will benefit the Zoo’s education programs, conservation efforts and improvements to the Zoo for its animals and visitors.