- This event has passed.
How to Launch a Startup in Tucson at UA Marshall Building
October 30, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pmFree
Do you want to start your own technology company in your spare time, but don’t know where to get started? You are not alone. At the “How to Launch a Startup Without Quitting Your Day Job” event, you can hear the stories, tips, and best practices of those who built a startup company in their spare time (and while still earning income!). Listen to the experiences of people just like you that have launched a successful business without quitting their day job, and discuss any questions or concerns that you have.
Who should Attend?
- Anyone who dreams of launching their own company
- Anyone with an idea for a new business either launched inside their employer or independently
What are some of the Topics?
- What to consider before starting a company
- What steps to take to make early progress, quickly and cheaply
- How do you know when the time is right to quit
- What are the first steps in the entrepreneurial journey
- and more…
What is the Agenda?
- Welcome and Socializing
- Introduction to the Founder Institute
- Talks on Founding a Company
- Question and Answer
- Discussion and Drinks at a Local Bar or Restaurant
This event is free to attend.