- This event has passed.
Living History Day at Presidio Museum
November 10, 2018 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
One event on November 10, 2018 at 10:00am
Living History Days occur the second Saturday of the month from 10 am to 3 pm (although Oct.’s event ends at 1 pm due to warmer temperatures, and Dec.’s hours are altered for Luminaria Nights).
Each event of the season will be themed:
- Oct. 13: La Vida de la Mujer
- Nov. 10: Veteran’s Day, Celebrating the History of Arizona’s Military – Sponsored by WebMO Web Marketing Optimizer (www.web-mo.com)
- Dec. 7 and 8: Luminaria Nights at the Presidio from 4-7:30 pm
- Jan. 12: Blacksmiths and the Trades of the Presidio
- February 9: Statehood Celebration
- March 9: Columbian Exchange: Old and New World Foods
- April 13: Fiesta de los Gentes, Celebrating the Cultures of Tucson