- This event has passed.
Military & Vets Eat Free at Firebirds Wood Fired Grill
November 10, 2017 @ 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
Firebirds Wood Fired Grill, serving American classic cuisine, is honoring active military and veterans by treating them to a free lunch or dinner entrée on Friday, November 10 (Veterans Day observed).
Customers just need a valid form of military ID or they can wear their uniform to any Firebirds location. If you dine with family or friends on this special day, the complimentary entrée will be whichever entrée is of lesser value. Make your reservation today.
Accepted forms of ID also include:
• U.S. Uniform Services Identification Card
• U.S. Uniform Services Retired Identification Card
• Current Leave and Earnings Statement (LES)
• Photograph of you in uniform
• Wear your uniform
• Veterans Organization Card (i.e. American Legion and VFW DD214)
• Receive one complimentary military entrée
• Dine in Only
• Not valid in conjunction with any other offer including restaurant week items
• One offer per guest
• Tax and gratuity not included
• Valid at participating restaurants
• Offer valid only on November 10, 2017