- This event has passed.
Morning at the Museum at Arizona-Sonora Desert Museum
January 26, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$8.95 – $32
Join the Desert Museum for their first annual coffee and tea event, Morning at the Museum. Sip delicious tastings from local coffee roasters and tea houses, sample sweet snacks, jam to tunes by Jacob Acosta Band, create coffee crafts, and visit with engaging animals. You can also practice your downward dog in the desert with Tiffany Georgia from Empower Tucson Yoga (now sold out), enjoy exclusive coffee presentations, learn what birds and coffee have in common from Desert Museum Public Programs Coordinator, Sonya Norman, and sip on the best morning cocktails: Bloody Marys, Mimosas, and Irish Coffees (cash bar).
- Batch Café & Bar
- Cartel Coffee Lab
- Craft Culinary Concepts
- Exo Roast Co.
- Hermosa Coffee Roasters
- Love in a Cup Custom Tea Blends & Herbs
- OMBRE Coffee
- Pure Love Juice Bar
- Purple Tree Organic Açai Blends
- Yellow Brick Coffee
- 9:30 a.m.: 30 minute yoga class *SOLD OUT
- 9:30 a.m.: Pour over demonstration by Cartel Coffee Lab
- 10:00 a.m.: “Shade Grown Coffee: For the Birds” with Sonya Norman
- 10:15 a.m.: 30 minute yoga class *SOLD OUT
- 10:30 a.m.: “Cupping Coffee: Tasting Coffee Like a Professional” with Yellow Brick Coffee
- 11:00 a.m.: “Shade Grown Coffee: For the Birds” with Sonya Norman
- 11:30 a.m.: Roasting coffee presentation with OMBRE Coffee
Morning at the Museum tickets include admission to the Desert Museum, samplings from various coffee, tea, and sweet snacks vendors, a 12 oz. cup of coffee and pastry, commemorative coffee mug, all activities, yoga classes (now sold out), and 15% off lunch at the Ocotillo Café.
|Advance Sale – Desert Museum Non-Member||$32.00|
|Advance Sale – Desert Museum Member||$15.00|
|Advance Sale – Child (ages 3-12)||$8.95|
Please note: day of tickets increase $5 and the event may sell out, so get your tickets now! Your ticket purchase supports the Desert Museum’s mission! *All ages event.