The Jack Bishop Band is a Tucson-based group that has played the Southwest for many years. The band prides itself on always leaving the fans wanting more! The band routinely plays venues 6 nights a week and its members are the house band at the Maverick nightclub for over 10 years. Members include Adrian Morales-drums, Steve Smith-lead guitar, Sean Mendoza-bass, and Jack Bishop-acoustic guitar/vocals.
*Introducing new FESTIVAL SEATING! The first three rows are now on sale per seat for better viewing!
- Pizza/popcorn/soda packages available for an additional fee at time of reservation.
- All sales final.
- MASKS must be worn at all times when leaving your personal parking spots.
- You are welcome to sit in the bed of your truck or put out your own chairs in your spot and in front of your vehicle. You are also welcome to park on the side or in the back and walk to your spot for more room.
- A single-use restroom is available. This will be sanitized between each use and social distancing will be in affect at all times.
- If event gets rained out, this show will be rescheduled and you will be contacted directly.
- Additional menu items will be offered at each show including finger food, sweet treats, adult beverages, and root beer floats!