Date of Event: October 21, 2021 at 6-8pm (6:00pm arrival and 6:30pm service time.)
Cost: $95 per person, plus tax & tip.
Reservations: Capacity is limited so please make reservations soon by calling HUB at 520-207-8201.
The Rooftop Dinner Series continues into fall as HUB Restaurant pairs innovative, elevated courses with selections from Cochise County winery, Sonoran Wines! HUB Executive Chef David Bishow and General Manager Armando Gonzales worked creatively with the team at Sonoran Wines to curate a five-course dinner experience that will be enjoyed on the beautiful rooftop patio at Playground Bar & Lounge! You can experience Tucson's beautiful autumn weather as you savor elevated HUB cuisine and some of Arizona's best wines!
Dinner & Drink Menu:
- Sweet potato galette // charred scallion crema // prosciutto salad
- *Paired with Sonoran Wines 2020 Viognier
- Flash-seared beef & cremini mushroom satay // soubise // wild rice // gorgonzola // sage
- *Paired with Sonoran Wines Real de Terrenate
- Roasted butternut squash bisque // cinnamon crema // house-made duck sausage
- *Paired with Sonoran Wines Rosé of Grenache
- Red wine and rosemary-braised Duroc pork shank // sautéed kale & shaved brussel sprouts // creamy queso asadero polenta // guajillo sauce
- *Paired with Sonoran Wines Real de San Bernardino
- House-made ricotta-filled rolled pumpkin pancakes // bacon-fig jam & candied pecans
- *Paired with Sonoran Wines Petite Sirah