- This event has passed.
Social Security 101 at Murphy-Wilmot Library
July 2, 2019 @ 5:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
This free class will be given by Jack Burns, Public Affairs Specialist from the Social Security Administration, to answer questions such as:
- What are the requirements to receive benefits?
- What different filing options do I have?
- What resources/tools can help me decide when to file?
- Can I work and get benefits at the same time?
- Can other family members get benefits if I file?
- How is my benefit calculated (what years are used)?
- How does Medicare fit into my Retirement benefits?
- How can I create a personal my Social Security account to see my earnings history and benefit estimates?
Please note, to get the most out of this class, create your free my Social Security account online at www.ssa.gov prior to attending.
Space is limited.