- This event has passed.
Strategic Social Media for Businesses & Nonprofits at Main Library
July 28 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pmFree
Social Media Librarian Lisa Bunker has been teaching and working professionally on Facebook and other social media platforms since 2009, and is a contributing author of the 2017 book “Using Social Media to Build Library Communities.”
This workshop will cover:
- How writing for social media is different from other ways you market your business or nonprofit
- Assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the major social media platforms
- Content strategies based on your target audience, and your company or non-profit’s branding or mission
- Reality check: what is and isn’t possible on social media
- Best practices in general.
Please note: This class does not require registration.