- This event has passed.
Understanding Medicare Presentation at Murphy-Wilmot Library
October 3, 2017 @ 2:00 pm - 5:00 pmFree
Join representatives from Pima Council On Aging for a 2-hour presentation (followed by 1-hour of Q&A) on various aspects of Medicare.
Learn how Medicare works, including:
* Understanding your benefits
* Medicare Part A, B, C, D and Medigap plans A–N
* Find the Medicare Advantage or standalone Prescription Drug plan that best fits your needs, including plans with the lowest prescription costs
* Help paying your Part B premium and/or Part D drug costs (for incomes up to $1,528 individuals / $2,050 couples)
* How and when to enroll — avoid late enrollment penalties!
Reservations are recommended. Please call PCOA at (520) 546-2011 to secure a seat.
These Medicare presentations will be held monthly at the Murphy-Wilmot Library on the first Tuesday of every month at 2pm.
(Pima Council on Aging provides Medicare presentations and individual counseling at no cost to you. PCOA does not sell any Medicare plans.)