- This event has passed.
Wine Gone Wild at Reid Park Zoo
April 13, 2019 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm$25 – $120
Join Reid Park Zoo for Wine Gone Wild, sponsored by A Thru Z, and help support the animals at the Zoo! Sample a variety of wines and spirits from wineries, distributors, and distilleries, enjoy tasty bite-size treats from the Tucson Originals, and listen to live music from Santa Pachita. Participate in more fun, like the Wine Pull and animal encounters! And check out the Winos for Rhinos VIP ticket below.
Your ticket includes:
- Samples of wines and spirits from southern Arizona’s best vineyards and distilleries including Breakthru Beverage, PRP Wine International, Rancho Rossa Vineyards, Roger Clyne’s Mexican Moonshine Tequila, Sand Reckoner Vineyards, Sonoran Tasting Tours, The Independent Distillery, 3 Amigos Tequila, Wilhelm Family Vineyards, Zarpara Vineyard. Sodas and water provided by Kalil Bottling Company.
- A commemorative wine sampling glass (while supplies last)
- Activities and animal encounters
- Live music by Santa Pachita
- Visit the Pampering Zone sponsored by Edmund Marquez: Allstate Insurance: Aveda La Encantada, Glitter Tattoos by Patty, Henna Hut, Kendra Scott, Travels by Terry
- Samples of delicious food from the Tucson Originals – Brother John’s BBQ (signature pulled pork & house BBQ beans), Chef Chic (“Rhino Bath” layered chocolate mousse cup topped with rhino horn cookie), Fresco Pizzeria (house made foccacia crostini with a dehydrated tomato pesto sauce), Gourmet Girls (savory biscotti which can be dipped into wine), Mama Louisa’s, Vero Amore/Noble Hops (fresh caprese skewers)
- Wine glass painting with Creative Juice
- Sample popcorn from POPPED Artisan Popcorn
$65 per person
$60 per member
$25 per designated driver