- This event has passed.
Winterhaven Festival of Lights
December 10, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 10:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00pm, repeating until December 26, 2017
Winterhaven Festival of Lights is one of the longest running festivals of its kind in the country.
The Festival of Lights celebrates the holiday season in Tucson and is visited by hundreds of thousands of people from all over southern Arizona. Moreover, the Festival is one the most important fundraising events for the Community Food Bank in Tucson.
Things To Know Before You Go:
- Winterhaven is a large neighborhood in Central Tucson. Most homeowners in the neighborhood participate in the Festival of Lights be decorating their home for the season.
- Admission is free, but a donation for the Community Food Bank of Southern Arizona is requested. There are donation stations at all four entrances of the neighborhood.
- Parking is free, but there are no designated parking lots or areas.
- Strollers are permitted. Bicycles are not.
- Pets on a leash are welcome.
- There are portapotties and trash cans located throughout the neighborhood.
- December 26 is a drive-thru night if you prefer not to walk.