- This event has passed.
Zoo Lights at Reid Park Zoo
December 22, 2018 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 6:00 pm, repeating until December 23, 2018
One event on December 26, 2018 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 27, 2018 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 28, 2018 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 30, 2018 at 6:00 pm
One event on December 29, 2018 at 6:00 pm
It’s the most wonderful time of the year at Zoo Lights, presented by Tucson Electric Power. Sip hot chocolate as you stroll under the twinkling lights of Tucson’s favorite holiday tradition. Thousands of twinkling lights and lighted animals displays illuminated the beautiful Zoo grounds with sounds of the season being heard throughout the Zoo.
Zoo Lights goes from December 6th through the 23rd with Encore Nights December 26th through the 30th. Santa will not be at the Encore Nights as he will have returned to the North Pole. Join the zoo on Friday, December 14 and Saturday, December 15 at the Zoo Lights Holiday Zootique to finish your holiday shopping. With up to twenty vendors – you will find something for everyone on your list.
Throughout the evening, you’ll enjoy:
- Falling snow in the winter wonderland
- Pictures with Santa
- Live music
- S’mores, cinnamon rolls, and hot chocolate (with or without spirits!)
- Thousands of twinkling lights and lighted animals displays
- The great feeling of knowing your ticket purchase has helped save wild animals
- $10 for Adults
- $6 for Children (2-14)
- Children 1-year-old or younger are free
- Members get $2 off admission
- Zoo Lights is a family-friendly event.
- Carousel rides will be available for an additional fee.
- Food from Taste Catering will be available throughout the Zoo for purchase.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Discounts cannot be combined.
- Animals will have access to heated habitats behind-the-scenes for this event and will likely choose to be off habitat.