Agua Linda Farm, one of the top 100 places to visit in the Tucson area (according to Tucson Lifestyle magazine, January 2009), celebrates the harvest every October with their annual Fall Festival!
A $5 Admission fee includes unlimited hayrides, unlimited petting zoo visits, unlimited access to maze, unlimited haystack climbing, a bounce house, and a 30-minute outdoor kid-friendly movie on a 14′ screen. You’re also welcome to shop the farm store or dine at the Garden Grill. Pony rides are available for an additional $5/child.
- LOCATION: Agua Linda Farm, 2643 E. Frontage Rd., Amado (approximately 50 minutes south of Tucson)
- DATE: Weekends in October – Oct 5-8, Oct 12-14, Oct 19-21, Oct 26-28
- TIME: Fridays: 5:00pm – 9:00pm; Saturdays: 10:00am – 9:00pm; Sundays: 10:00am – 5:00pm
- COST: $5/person; children 2 and under are free.
- NOTES: No outside food is permitted.