Looking for a place to experience a taste of fall in or near Tucson? We have the scoop on fall fun in Southern Arizona. Whether you want to get lost in a corn maze, pick a pumpkin, bump along on a hay ride, or see fall foliage, we are pleased to bring you comprehensive coverage of nearby options.
Apple Annie’s Produce & Pumpkins
- LOCATION: 6405 W Williams Rd., Wilcox (approximately 1.5 hours from Tucson)
- DATES: Every Saturday and Sunday in October, 8:30am-4:00pm
- MORE INFO: Apple Annie’s
Admission and parking to Apple Annie’s Fall Pumpkin Celebration is free.
Additional fee-based activities & dining include:
- Old-fashioned family fun picking your own pumpkins, fall vegetables at the Farm and apples at the Orchard.
- Arizona’s largest CORN MAZE (20 acres!). With 2 levels of difficulty, it’s perfect for the entire family.
- Already picked pumpkins available for purchase at the PRODUCE BARN.
- An “All-You-Can-Eat” pumpkin and buttermilk pancake breakfast (served from 8:30am – 10:30am)
- Apple Smoked Burger lunch (served from 11:30am – 4:00pm).
- Homemade pumpkin ice-cream, pumpkin pies, pumpkin bread, or homemade cider donuts.
Rates for the corn maze are as follows –
Ages 12+ – $8
Children (3-11 years) – $6
2 and under – Free
COMBINATION CORN MAZE AND HAYRIDE
Ages 12+ – $10
Children (3-11 years) – $8
2 and under – Free
- LOCATION: 17000 W. Ajo Way, Tucson (approximately 40 minutes from Tucson)
- DATES: Every Saturday and Sunday in October, 10:00am-5:00pm
- MORE INFO: Buckelew Farm
Admission to the Pumpkin Festival is $12/person and includes:
- Unlimited Wagon RIdes through pumpkin fields
- 3 all ages Corn Mazes (including: Checkpoint Scavenger Hunt Maze, Farm Scene Investigation Game Maze, and a Farm Tracks Kiddie Maze)
- Inflatable Slide
- Inflatable Obstacle Course
- Jumping Castle
- Pedal Carts
- Pumpkin Painting
- Duck Races
- Sand Mountain
- Kids Hay Maze
Additional festivities (for a fee) include Face Painting, Arts and Crafts, Country Store Shopping, Merchandise, Apparel, Zombie Paintball, Pony Rides, Mechanical Bull, Pumpkins ($0.50 cents per pound), Food and Drinks (including Beer and Wine).
A wide variety of food items will be for sale: hamburgers, corn on-the-cob, Indian Fry Bread, carmel apples, and pumpkin pie.
Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival
- LOCATION: 14901 N. Wentz Road, Marana (approximately 36 minutes from Tucson)
- DATES: Open October 7-29, Monday through Thursday, 3:00pm-7:00pm; Friday, Saturday, & Sunday, 9:00am-7:00pm
- MORE INFO: Marana Pumpkin Patch
Admission to the Marana Pumpkin Patch & Farm Festival is $10.50/person on weekdays or $12.50/person on Fridays, Saturdays, & Sundays. Kids 32″ and under get in free.
Admission price includes:
- Entry to the Farm Festival
- A Wagon Ride to the Pumpkin Patch
- Tractor Train Ride
- Free access to both corn mazes
- Access to Straw Mountain and Kids Zone
- Petting Zoo
- Pig Races
- Rubber Duck Races
- Jumping Pillow
- 1/4 Scale Diesel Train
- Peddle Cart Ride
- Pumpkin Train Ride
Additional festivities (for a fee) include pumpkin cannon ($1), zipline ($5), and pony rides ($4).
A wide variety of food items will be for sale: hamburgers, pizza, nachos, pretzels, spaghetti, and BBQ sandwiches. A children’s menu features 5 different entree choices plus fries and a drink for $5. Note that no outside food or drinks are permitted.
Where do you go to experience fall in Tucson?