Every Tuesday in February, You’re invited to see the Pinnacle Peak Pistoleros for FREE! Shows are at 7:00pm and 8:00pm.
Experience “the ACTION, ADVENTURE and COMEDY of the Pistoleros.” The show is 30 minutes of Wild West antics featuring gunfights, fist-fights, fiery explosions, and high falls!
- Make it a night and enjoy the rest of Trail Dust Town. See our attraction guide for more information.
- Seating is outdoors on bleachers (with space heaters). Dress for the weather.
- Note that the stunt shows happen every night of the week at 7pm and 8pm. Admission is typically $4/person.
- Interact with the Pistoleros on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Bring your camera to take pictures with the cast and around Trail Dust Town before or after the show.
- LOCATION: Trail Dust Town, 6541 E. Tanque Verde Road (Tanque Verde between Pima & Grant)
- DATES: Every Tuesday in February 2015 – February 3, 10, 17, 24
- TIME: 7:00pm and 8:00pm
- NOTES: Recommended for ages 5 and up. Noises may frighten small children.