Fry’s Food now offers a grocery pick-up service at select locations.
Called ClickList, the service is currently available at 20 Fry’s Food Stores, including three in the Tucson area. Ten more stores will be added over the next few months.
This is how it works.
After you place your order online, Fry’s Associates “will choose your items with care.” When you pull up at your reserved pickup time, your order will be loaded curbside into your car.
The three Tucson stores that currently offer ClickList are:
- 3770 W. Ina Rd., Marana, AZ 85741
- 8080 S. Houghton Rd., Tucson, AZ 85747
- Opening in early to mid-December – new store: 1795 W. Valencia Rd., Tucson, AZ 85747
Scroll through the FAQs below for additional information.
(1) What items are available as part of the Pick-Up program?
There are more than 30,000 items available from fresh fruit and meats to baby necessities and cleaning supplies. Most of the items you would find at a Fry’s store can be pre-ordered for pick-up.
(2) What about produce? Will I get bruised apples or brown bananas?
The associates are specially trained to pack each order as if it is their own. You also have the opportunity to inspect produce upon pick-up if desired.
(3) How far in advance do you have to order online before going to the store to pick-up?
Orders can be placed 1-6 days in advance.
(4) Can digital and/or paper coupons be applied to the order?
Yes, Fry’s welcomes both digital and paper coupons. If you use paper coupons, the attendant will take the bill back into the store an adjust your order.
(5) What is the cost for pick-up?
The service fee is waived on the first three orders. After that, the service fee is $4.95
(6) How much tipping is required/recommended, if any?
No tipping is required.
(7) Is there a Fry’s Pick-Up app?
Available as part of the Fry’s Food app.
(8) Is grocery DELIVERY also available?
Fry’s is considering delivery in the future.
Tucson resident Jacque L. had this to say about her first ClickList Experience, “It was amazing. I loved the fact that I could easily pick exactly what I wanted and knew about how much it would cost. I also liked how it kept me on budget and didn’t let me impulse buy. The best part was not having to take kids into the store!!! The lady helping me was awesome as well.”
What about you? Have you or will you use this new service?