The Arizona Distance Classic, described as the most scenic Arizona race event of the year, takes place just north of Tucson in Oro Valley. This year – the 10th anniversary of the race – will be held on Sunday, March 23, 2014.
The Arizona Distance Classic benefits the Leukemia & Lymphoma society and “is a true Celebration of the Healthy Active lifestyle.” Runners and walkers of all shapes, sizes, and abilities are invited to participate.
The breathtaking course is open and fully supported for 4 hours. Plentiful aid stations and cheer groups line the course through the foothills of the stunning Santa Catalina mountains. At the finish line celebration, every participant receives a finisher’s medal and bountiful post race refreshments.
The Town of Oro Valley Parks and Recreation Department will also be hosting the 2014 Arizona Distance Classic Kids Fun Run. The fun begins with crafts and games at 8am in the kids corral. The official fun run starts at 10am.
- DATE: Sunday, March 23, 2014
- 6:55am Half Marathon Wheelchair
- 7:00am Arizona Distance Classic Half Marathon
- 7:00am Arizona Distance Classic Quarter Marathon
- 7:15am Splendido 5K Run/Walk
- 10:00am Kids Fun Run
- 10:30am Splendido Super Mile (Senior Walk)
- COST: $75-$85 for 1/2 marathon. $55-$65 for 1/4 marathon. $40-$45 for 5K. $10 for Splendido. $5 for Kids. Note that there is NO race day registration. REGISTER NOW
One TucsonTopian will receive two entries to the Arizona Distance Classic on March 23rd!
Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.