This summer, SONIC is offering 25 different shake flavors to choose from as part of their Summer of Shakes, giving adventurous guests options they never knew possible.
New flavors include the Peanut Butter & Bacon Shake, the Cherry Cheesecake Shake, and the Coconut Cream Pie Shake, along with other classic & creative options.
To sweeten the deal even more, SONIC shakes are half price after 8:00pm all summer long.
“Our Real Ice Cream is what makes our shakes special – that, and the fact that we have an incredible variety to choose from,” said SONIC Chef Claes Petersson, vice president of product innovation. “Our Real Ice Cream is made with fresh milk and cream, and has a smoothness and rich vanilla flavor unlike the soft serves you get from others. The difference in taste and texture gives our shakes a premium base for us to layer on different ingredients, resulting in the 25 different flavors.”
There are 9 SONIC locations in the Tucson metro area:
- 2222 E. Broadway (Broadway & Scott, Downtown)
- 1001 W. Grant Rd. (Grant & Flowing Wells)
- 3800 North First Ave. (1st Ave between Roger and Prince)
- 1055 E. Irvington (Irvington & Park)
- 198 W. Valencia (Valencia between 12th ave and 6th ave)
- 3255 W. Orange Grove Rd. (Orange Grove between Camino De La Tierra and Shannon)
- 8000 E. Golf Links (Golf Links & Pantano)
- 7940 N. Thornydale Rd. (Thornydale & Magee)
- 9439 E. Broadway Blvd. (Broadway & Harrison)
Want to stay connected with SONIC? Follow along on the brand’s Facebook and Twitter pages. You may also want to join the SONIC Ice Cream Social to get exclusive offers and invitations to member-only events.
One TucsonTopian will win a $20 gift card to SONIC, America’s Drive-in.
Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.