The 2019 Arizona Renaissance Festival & Artisan Marketplace is almost here – and we have four tickets up for grabs!
The festival, which offers “30 acres of adventure and entertainment for the whole family,” is open every Saturday and Sunday, rain or shine, from February 9th to March 31st, 2019.
To attend the festival is to experience the food, crafts, and performance arts of a bygone era in a unique medieval theme park environment.
WANT TO GO?
Read our full event guide to learn more and get tips.
- LOCATION: 12601 East Highway 60, Gold Canyon AZ, 85118, east of Apache Junction (approximately two hours from Tucson)
- DATE: every Saturday and Sunday, rain or shine, from February 9th to March 31st, 2019.
- TIME: Saturday: 10:00am-6:00pm; Sunday: 10:00am-6:00pm; Also open Presidents’ Day Monday Feb. 18
- COST: Tickets at the gate are $28 for adult, $18 for children aged 5-12. Free admission for children under 5 years. Tickets for seniors aged 60+ are $25 at the box office only. Advance tickets can be purchased at Frys for $2 less each.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow the Arizona Renaissance Festival on Twitter and Facebook.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive a family 4-pack of tickets to the Arizona Renaissance Festival.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline to enter is Thursday, January 24, 2019, at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Desiree B. Congratulations!***