Loews Ventana Canyon Resort is celebrating National Burger Month with a special Burger & Brew promotion, available now through the end of June.
From pickles and onion rings to French fries and coleslaw, everything goes with a good burger – but nothing quite like a cold beer. The talented food and beverage team at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort – led by Chef Ken Harvey – has done its research, piecing together “a perfect combination of burger and brew that reflects the taste and spirit of Tucson.”
- V Burger: The Flying V burger is crafted from handmade artisan ingredients. The bun is a challah roll that is baked fresh daily and toasted in butter. The burger is a half-pound of certified angus chuck and short rib that is hand ground by an in-house butcher. It is then char-broiled by expert chefs and stacked with locally made asadero cheese, fire roasted Anaheim chilies, four slices of apple wood smoked bacon, local heirloom tomatoes and hydroponic lettuce. Served with fresh cut-to-order Kennebec potato fries and a chipotle secret sauce.
- Dragoon IPA: A true West Coast IPA–pale in color, with bracing bitterness, high alcohol content (about 7.3% abv) and a fruity/floral/citrus hop aroma. It is made from a simple malt bill: North American base and pale caramel malt, using copious amounts of Northwest hops.
- Price: $25 for burger and brew (no substitutes, please)
- Hours: Sunday-Thursday, 5:30pm-9:00pm; Friday-Saturday, 5:00pm-10:00pm
- Available at Flying V Bar & Grill through June 30
If you want to book a room to accompany your burger, note that seasonal rates at Loews Ventana Canyon Resort begin at $199 per night. For more information or to arrange your stay, call 1-800-23-LOEWS or visit www.loewshotels.com.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive a Burger & Brew meal for two at Flying V.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, May 7, 2015 at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Katherine S. Congratulations!***