ENTER TO WIN TICKETS TO THE 2017 FIT FEST!
Train LIKE A BEAST at Reid Park Zoo‘s Fit Fest 2017 – an all ages wellness event!
Try out a variety of fitness formats, get a wellness check, and visit health-related vendors.
Licensed and certified fitness instructors from all over the state will showcase PiYo®, Pound, Turbo Kick®, Boot Camp, Silver Sneakers, Insanity®, Zumba®, and Yoga.
There will also be activities for children in the Kid’s Zone at Tanzania – including classes by Circus Academy and Zumba Kids, along with an obstacle course.
This multi-dimensional fitness event will feature something for every age and fitness level.
The Zoofari Cafe will be open for food and drink. Beer, wine, & margaritas will be available for purchase in the Event Gardens.
Wellness checks by PCC will include resting heart rate, blood pressure, hand grip strength, and waist-to-hip ratio.
Also on-site: massage by Tucson Family Wellness and acupressure by Arizona School of Acupuncture & Oriental Medicine.
* The money raised from the event will help the Zoo Improvement Fund.
- LOCATION: Reid Park Zoo, 3400 Zoo Court, Tucson
- DATE: Saturday, March 4, 2017
- TIME: 4:30pm-8:30pm
- COST: Pre-sale tickets are $15 for adults and $5 for children (ages 5-13). Zoo Members get $3 off adult admission. Day-of-event tickets will be sold at the door for $25 for adults. Buy tickets.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Reid Park Zoo on Facebook and FOLLOW Reid Park Zoo on Twitter.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 4 tickets to Fit Fest 2017 at Reid Park Zoo.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 11:59pm.
*** The winner is Janice H. Congratulations! ***