The Gaslight Theatre is pleased to announce their new fall show – “Frankenstein” – debuting September 1 and running through November 13.
As a storm rages outside the Frankenstein Castle, Victor Frankenstein works feverishly in his laboratory to bring his experiment to life. Will he discover the secrets of the Universe or will he have stumbled onto a horror that will come back to haunt him? Has he created a man or a monster? Join The Gaslight Theatre for this musical comedy spoof, based on Frankenstein!
Starring David Fanning as The Monster, Mike Yarema as Hans, Todd Tompson as Dr. Victor Frankenstein, and Heather Stricker as Elisabeth.
ABOUT GASLIGHT THEATRE
For over 35 years, The Gaslight Theatre has provided Tucson with “the finest family entertainment in Arizona.” Musical comedy melodramas are performed 6 nights a week (5 different shows per year). Westerns, sci-fi spoofs, Christmas shows, and everything in between- you can find it all at The Gaslight! Cheer the hero and Boo the villain while enjoying your favorite beer or soft drink, pizza, ice cream, and mountains of free popcorn!
- LOCATION: The Gaslight Theatre, 7010 E. Broadway, Tucson
- DATE: Playing from September 1 to November 13
- TIME: T, W, and TH at 7pm; FRI at 6pm and 8:30pm; SAT at 3pm, 6pm, and 8:30pm; SUN at 12pm, 3pm, and 6pm
- COST: $18.95 for adults; $16.95 for students, seniors, and military; $8.95 for children 12 and under; FREE for lap-sitting children under 2 yrs of age
- BUY TICKETS: Tickets are not sold online. Call 520-886-9428.
- NOTES: Popcorn is complimentary to all theatre-goers, but there are also servers on-hand if you want to order from the menu.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE The Gaslight Theatre on Facebook and FOLLOW The Gaslight Theatre on Twitter.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive a table for two to an upcoming performance of “Frankenstein.”
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, August 25, at 11:59pm.
* The winner is Patricia M. Congratulations!