Ready for a rootin’ tootin’ (not hifalutin’) good time in Tucson?
The Gaslight Theatre is pleased to present its newest show – “The Belle of Tombstone.”
Set in Tombstone, Arizona in the days of cowboys, saloons, and stagecoaches, this family-friendly comedic musical will have you laughing along with the cast.
If you’ve never been to a Gaslight show, you can expect to cheer on the good guys (in this case, a U.S. Marshall) and “boo” the bad guys (a greedy businessman and a team of cowboys, led by Johnny Ringo).
The costumes are great. The songs are original. The scenery is superb – in a very non-Broadway, but still cool, kind of way.
One of the hallmarks of the Gaslight Theare is that the cast is obviously having a ton of fun on-stage, which translates over to the audience.
Plus, every show includes a bonus “olio” at the end – which is like a second show…free!
ABOUT GASLIGHT THEATRE
For over 35 years, The Gaslight Theatre has provided Tucson with “the finest family entertainment in Arizona.” Musical comedy melodramas are performed 6 nights a week (5 different shows per year). Westerns, sci-fi spoofs, Christmas shows, and everything in between- you can find it all at The Gaslight! Cheer the hero and Boo the villain while enjoying your favorite beer or soft drink, pizza, ice cream, and mountains of free popcorn!
For a full overview of The Gaslight Theatre experience, please see our comprehensive attraction guide.
- LOCATION: The Gaslight Theatre, 7010 E. Broadway, Tucson
- DATE: Playing from January 10 to March 31
- TIME: See full schedule.
- COST: An adult ticket is $22.95 before tax, but The Gaslight Theatre offers discounts for children ($12.95 for ages 2-12), seniors ($20.95), students ($20.95), and members of the military ($20.95). Lap-sitting babies (under 2) are always free. Season tickets are also available – see six shows for the price of five!
- BUY TICKETS: Tickets are not sold online. Call 520-886-9428.
- NOTES: Popcorn is complimentary to all theatre-goers, but there are also servers on-hand if you want to order from the menu.
- SOCIAL MEDIA: Follow The Gaslight Theatre on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive a table for FOUR to an upcoming performance of “The Belle of Tombstone.” Date and time are subject to availability.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline to enter is Thursday, January 24, 2019, at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Don H. Congratulations!***