You’re invited to spend an evening at Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort – savoring Tucson’s unique flavors of beer, wine, & food, while benefiting local non-profit organization Tucson Village Farm.
As you may know, Tucson received the prestigious designation as a UNESCO World City of Gastronomy in the fall of 2015. This confirmed what Tucson locals already know and love about our city: it’s a place for foodies!
For the second year in a row, Hacienda Del Sol is bringing together some of the most talented and creative food and drink purveyors from across Southern Arizona for a night of celebrating the vibrant and unique flavors of our region.
Featured chefs on-site will include Chef Roderick Le Desma of Casino del Sol, Chef Brently Singletary of Zona 78, Chef Brian Smith of Maynard’s Market + Kitchen, Chef Devon Sanner of The Carriage House, and Chef Ivor Cryderman of Ten55 Brewing & Sausage House.
This year’s Heritage Food & Wine Festival will also be a fundraising event benefiting Tucson Village Farm, a local non-profit organization that focuses on educating youth about growing and preparing fresh foods.
What will you do at the Heritage Food & Wine Festival? We’re glad you asked!
- Sample beer, wines and spirits, all expertly prepared by local, passionate vintners and brewers.
- Shop and browse a farmer’s market throughout the resort while you talk to local purveyors.
- Learn about and taste fresh-made food and drink.
- Enjoy signature dishes prepared by local restaurant chefs.
- Wander the gorgeous Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort property.
- Snap gorgeous selfies with a mountain or floral backdrop.
- 5:00pm: Check-in begins. Enjoy music by local guitar player Nathaniel Burnside.
- 5:30pm – 8:30pm: Listen to the upbeat sounds of Connie Brannock & Little House of Funk on the Terraza Patio.
- 6:00pm – 7:00pm: Sit in on an education panel discussion and Q&A in Casa Luna featuring Ben Forbes, Janos Wilder, and Larry Park. Learn the ins and outs of what it means for foods to be heritage, non-GMO, and organic.
- 5:00pm – 8:00pm: Farmers’ and Ranchers’ Market will be open. Sample beer, wine and whiskey. Taste culinary creations throughout the property.
- ADDRESS: Hacienda Del Sol Guest Ranch Resort, 5501 N. Hacienda del Sol Rd, Tucson 85718
- DATE OF EVENT: Sunday, September 30, 2018
- TIME OF EVENT: 5:00pm-8:00pm
- COST: $65/person
- SOCIAL MEDIA: You may want to follow Hacienda Del Sol on Facebook and Instagram.
- SPECIAL OVERNIGHT PACKAGE: For $219, enjoy a luxury one or two night stay in one of Hacienda del Sol’s stunning Catalina Rooms, two tickets to the Tucson Heritage Food & Wine Festival, and a complimentary welcome amenity upon your arrival. Call 520-529-3500 to book your room and let them know you heard about this romantic date night option on TucsonTopia.
- BUY TICKETS
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive two tickets to the Second Annual Tucson Heritage Food & Wine Festival on Sunday, September 30.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline to enter is Thursday, September 6 2018 at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Sue. K. Congratulations!***