Got a sweet tooth? Put it toward a good cause.
The Southern Arizona Arts and Cultural Alliance presents SWEET CHARITY, a creative, culinary-inspired fundraiser to support arts education and therapeutic arts programs.
You’ll taste more than 40 decadent desserts (including dessert cocktails!) in the elegant courtyard of Plaza Colonial on Friday, November 22nd.
Guests will be able to cast their vote in a “People’s Choice judging system” with more than 10 categories.
The 2013 line-up of participating restaurants and chefs includes:
- Campus Candy
- Gourmet Girls
- Kadooks Food Truck
- Le Bon Gateau
- Lovin Spoonfuls
- Lowes Ventana Canyon
- Marco’s Bakery & Chris’ Catering
- Pastiche Modern Eastery
- Shlomo & Vitos New York Delicatessen
- Sugar Sweet Bakery
- Sweetie Pies
- The Omni Tucson National Resort
- Wonderland Bake Shop
Be sure to take advantage of the Early Bird Special. If you purchase tickets before 5:00pm on Tuesday, November 5, the price is $30/ticket (50% off!). Sure to be a fantastic night out with your spouse or best friend!
- LOCATION: Plaza Colonial Courtyard, SW Corner of Skyline and Campbell Ave, Tucson
- DATE: Friday, November 22, 2013
- TIME: 6:00pm-9:30pm
- COST: $60/ticket ***Early Bird Tickets are 1/2 price ($30/ticket) thru November 5 at 5:00pm.
- NOTES: Ticket prices includes dessert and cocktail samplings from over 25 participating restaurants and chefs.
- FACEBOOK: Stay up-to-date on the Southern Arizona Arts & Cultural Alliance (SAACA) Facebook Page.
- OFFICIAL HASHTAG: #SweetCharity
One TucsonTopian will receive 2 tickets to the Sweet Charity fundraiser on Friday, November 22nd. Add your name and email address in the form below before 11:59pm on Tuesday, November 12. A random winner will be selected and noticed on Wednesday, November 13.