ENTER BELOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN A ONE NIGHT STAY AT…
Tanque Verde Ranch!
ABOUT TANQUE VERDE RANCH
Tanque Verde is recognized as “the last luxurious outpost of the old west,” providing guests authentic dude ranch experiences such as horseback riding (150 horses on-site), mountain biking, fishing, and much more. With traditional southwestern-style casitas with spectacular views, a great culinary program, and wonderful spa, it’s no wonder Tanque Verde Ranch has become such an icon for couples,wedding parties, groups of friends, and families.
Located on 60,000 acres in Arizona’s breathtaking desert landscapes, Tanque Verde is nestled among the Rincon Mountains and adjacent to Saguaro National Park.
Tanque Verde Ranch has won the following awards & designations:
- “Top 10 Resorts in the United States” by Condé Nast Readers’ Choice Awards 2016.
- “Top 30 All-Inclusive Family Resorts” by Travel & Leisure.
- “Top 10 Family Vacations” by The Travel Channel.
- “Certificate of Excellence” by Trip Advisor.
- “Best Dude Ranch” by Travel and Leisure Magazine.
FUN FACTS ABOUT TANQUE VERDE RANCH
- Included in your nightly rate is the Buckaroo Bunk House. Drop off your children (ages 4-12) for daily activities that will keep them laughing and learning. They’ll play lawn games, splash in the swimming pools, hike in the surrounding wilderness, feed the ducks, and go on trail rides.
- The Dining Hall also features a Kids Dining Room. Families can dine together or kids can “rule the roost” (with their best manners, of course!) in the adjoining dining room for pint-sized eaters.
- Unplug and reconnect! None of the guest rooms have TVs.
- Tanque Verde Ranch is is open to the public and locals can book morning breakfast rides to the old homestead, partake in the twice-weekly Cowboy Cookout BBQ dinners, indulge in the spa, or try a Prickly Pear Margarita at the Doghouse Saloon.
- Summer is an optimal time to book a staycation at Tanque Verde Ranch because prices tend to be highly discounted due to the fact that May-September is Tucson’s off-season.
SUMMER PACKAGES AT TANQUE VERDE RANCH
Make your mark on Tanque Verde Ranch’s history by booking the 150th Year of Celebration Package! This package includes deluxe lodging and a delicious breakfast spread with an à la carte menu of activities to expand your exploration throughout your stay. Join the adventure, the fun, and the excitement!
- Dates: May 6 – August 30
- Price: $150/night
BOOK A ROOM TODAY – Visit the Tanque Verde Ranch website or call 800-234-3833.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive a one-night summer stay at Tanque Verde Ranch. The prize is a one-night, all-inclusive stay in a standard room valid for a Wednesday or Saturday night with free admission to the Cowboy Cookout and space on the popular morning breakfast ride. Valid for up to two guests, includes room, tax, and resort fee. Vail until September 2, 2018, pending availability.
Enter To Win:
Enter your e-mail address below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, June 7, 2018 at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Mark N. Congratulations!***
* Terms: One winner will be selected at random by TucsonTopia after the contest period ends. By submitting your name, you agree that TucsonTopia shall have no liability and shall be held harmless in connection with any aspect of this promotion. You also agree to be subscribed to TucsonTopia’s super helpful + really wonderful weekly newsletter (you’re gonna love it). Winner must claim prize within 72 hours of time of notification.