The Color Run is coming to Tucson!
Also known as “The Happiest 5k on the Planet,” The Color Run is a five-kilometer, un-timed race in which thousands of participants are doused from head to toe in different colors at each kilometer.
With only two rules, the idea is easy to follow:
- Wear white at the starting line.
- Finish plastered in color!
The fun continues after Color Runners complete the race with an unforgettable Finish Festival. The larger than life party is equipped with music, dancing, and massive color throws, which create millions of vivid color combinations.
It’s a unique paint race that celebrates healthiness, happiness, and individuality.
Not sure what to expect? Watch this video of Alex’s First Color Run.
- LOCATION: Pima County Fairgrounds, 11300 S. Houghton Rd., Tucson
- DATE: December 21, 2013
- TIME: 9:00am
- COST: $45/person or $40/person for teams of 4+
- NOTES: KIND Healthy Snacks is the official sponsor of The Color Run. Use hashtag #kindawesome as you tweet and instagram your favorite photos and memories from the race!
One TucsonTopian will receive one ticket to The Color Run on December 21, 2013 in Tucson!
Use the Rafflecopter form below to enter.