Ballet Tucson’s Season Opener includes three enchanting performances.
Phantom of the Opera (premiere) – Murder and mayhem are the order of the day at the Paris Opera in this original ballet based on the classic 1925 silent film. Choreography by Chieko Imada, Mary Beth Cabana, and Daniel Precup.
Joplin – Ballet Tucson’s crowd-pleasing and exuberant nod to 1920’s style dance. Choreography by Mark Schneider.
Boler-O – Pulsing, energetic rendition of Ravel’s popular music with visually compelling images and fresh choreography by Daniel Precup.
Matinee and evening performances will be held at the Stevie Eller Dance Theatre on October 18 and 19, 2014.
For an extra-special evening, buy tickets for the Opening Night Gala on October 17th – which includes a pre-performance wine and buffet reception, silent auction, live musical entertainment, post-performance champagne toast, and a dessert reception with company artists.
Be sure to check out the entire 2014-2015 Ballet Tucson line-up – The Nutcracker (Dec 26-28), Dance and Dessert (March 20-22), and Sleeping Beauty (May 2-3).
- LOCATION: Stevie Eller Dance Theatre, 1737 E. University Blvd., Tucson
- DATE: Performances on Saturday, October 18, 2014 and Sunday, October 19, 2014
- TIME: 2:00pm and 7:30pm on Oct. 18; 1:00pm and 5:00pm on October 19
- COST: $35/person; $25/person for groups of 10 or more
- NOTES: Like Ballet Tucson on Facebook; Follow Ballet Tucson on Twitter
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 2 tickets to one of Ballet Tucson’s Season Opener performances.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Thursday, October 9, 2014 at 11:59pm.
***The winner is Marrissa R. Congratulations!***