A desert winter wonderland awaits guests attending Tohono Chul’s Holiday Nights.
Stroll along paths garlanded with over a million twinkling lights while musicians and artists perform throughout the Gardens. Who can resist a sing-along or viewing the stars through a telescope? You’re sure to enjoy the many distinct performances located throughout the Gardens while you sip hot chocolate and enjoy tasty treats!
Not finished with your holiday shopping? Peruse the Museum gift shops where you are sure to find a unique gift for that special someone or purchase the gift of a membership to Tohono Chul.
For those wanting to make it a full evening, the Garden Bistro will be open for dinner and/or dessert, offering a special holiday menu. Reservations are recommended, since seating is limited.
“Holiday Nights is a timeless tradition, for children, young couples, whole families, and everyone in between.” – Christine Conte, Tohono Chul Executive Director
- LOCATION: Tohono Chul, 7366 N. Paseo Del Norte, Tucson
- DATE: December 4 & 5; December 11 & 12; December 18 & 19
- TIME: 5:30-8:30pm
- COST: $16/non-member; $12/member; $3 for children 12 and under – buy tickets
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Tohono Chul Park on Facebook and FOLLOW Tohono Chul Park on Twitter. Be sure to also follow TucsonTopia on Instagram as we will be sharing photos & tips for #HolidayNights.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 4 tickets to Holiday Nights at Tohono Chul Park.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Monday, December 7, 2015 at 11:59pm.
* The winner is Evelyn G. Congratulations!