Now in its 29th year, Luminaria Nights at Tucson Botanical Gardens is “the perfect way to kick the holiday season into gear.”
Guests can stroll lush garden paths lined with thousands of luminarias and twinkling lights, enjoy treats from local food vendors, and sing along to an eclectic line up of live entertainment.
New this year, guests are able to wander the garden paths and marvel at the beautiful Nature Connects LEGO® sculptures lit up at night.
Other new additions include the sale of beer and wine. The event entrance will be located at the brand new visitor’s center and gift shop.
- LOCATION: Tucson Botanical Gardens, 2150 N. Alvernon Way, Tucson
- DATE: December 4, 5 & 6; December 11, 12 & 13
- TIME: 5:30-8:30pm
- COST: $18/non-member adult; $10/adult member; $9/non-member child; $5/member child – buy tickets
- SOCIAL MEDIA: LIKE Tucson Botanical Gardens on Facebook and FOLLOW Tucson Botanical Gardens on Twitter. Be sure to also follow TucsonTopia on Instagram as we will be sharing photos & tips for #LuminariaNights.
One lucky TucsonTopian (that’s you!) will receive 4 tickets to Luminaria Nights at Tucson Botanical Gardens.
Enter your e-mail below for a chance to win. The deadline is Monday, December 7, 2015 at 11:59pm.
* The winner is Joy M. Congratulations!